Foundations & Block work
• All blockwork materials and construction shall be in accordance with the recommendations of IS 20, ID 325, 1520 and 5368.
• All ground preparation and floor beds in accordance with requirements of TGD C: 1997 Site Preparation and Resistance to Moisture. Excavation.
• Primary and secondary Radon protection systems installed in compliance with the requirements of TGD C
• The completed floor installation shall achieve a U- value in accordance with the requirements of TGD L: 2011 Conservation of Fuel & Energy- Dwellings
• Concrete blocks: Complying with I.S. EN 771-3: 2011 Specification for masonry units Part 3: Aggregate concrete masonry units (Dense and light-weight aggregates).
• Cut roofs to all units, included area for storage on upper level
• Manufactured tiles laid to a pitch
Windows & Doors
• All windows and doors are by Carlson and shall be of durable timber. Glazing shall be Argon filled double glazed units
• Window boards shall be moisture-resistant MDF .
• Internal doors shall be as per show house.
• Skirtings & architraves ex 150mm x 20mm MDF profiles.
• All ceilings to be covered with Gypsum Gyproc wall board or equivalent each slab nailed along the edge and centre and joints of 3 to 5mm to be fitted, the angles scrimmed, the joints filled with Gyplath or equivalent bonding plaster floated 8mm thick with Gyplath bonding plaster ruled to an even surface, lightly scratched to form key, finished in Gypolite finish plaster to a thickness of 2mm.
Stairs and Railings
• Stairs – newels & spindles to be custom detailed to compliment house style.
Wall Finishes – External
• Ashdown Bexhill Red Brick from to front elevations
• Parex render finish to balance of all blockwork walls.
Superior Low Energy Design
• ‘A2/A3’ BER rating energy efficient homes.
• Low energy, low carbon houses.
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs.
• Super warm construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal
performance and air tightness.
• High performance, low U-value windows and external doors.
• Low emission argon-filled windows which reflect heat back into the room.
• Air-to-water heat pumps with radiators throughout for ultra-efficient
heating and hot water.
• Thermostatically controlled radiators throughout.
• Heat Recovery Ventilation system throughout house.
These Quality Homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme.